Small business consulting is perhaps one of the most exciting and rewarding parts of our business. Often an hour of consultation can save hundreds and thousands of dollars in costly mistakes.
We help new businesses decide what type of business entity is best for you. We help you get registered with a federal ID number and state business registration. We help you get the necessary forms filled out to activate payroll reports and to apply for unemployment services.
From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. Jennings Group’s accounting services steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as initial accounting system setup, tax planning, investments, and much more.
These services include but are not limited to:
– Financial statement preparation
– Bookkeeping (Monthly, quarterly, or annual)
– Accounting system setup and support
– Payroll processing
– Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
– Personal financial statements
– Employee benefit and retirement planning
– Corporate tax planning and return preparation